Monday 5 January 2015

Turning 25


At the end of last year, I turned... a quarter of a century, aka 25. I was expecting some life altering moment to happen. It hasn't - yet. Although this life altering moment or sudden realization that I'm halfway to 50 hasn't happened yet - I have taken the time to realize that there are a few things in my life that I need to work on now so that I'm not paying for it, literally and figuratively speaking, later. While most spent their time between Christmas and New Year's plotting New Years resolutions, I like to call mine The Quarter Life To-Do List. I share all this with you in an upcoming post this week, so stay tuned! 

Nonetheless, I rang in 25 in style, of course, with some of my favourite people. For my birthday shindig this year, I decided to stick with a classic black, white, and gold since it just seemed so fitting for that time of the year.  

Thank you to all of my family and friends, near and far, for making my day.. let's be honest - week, a splendid one. 

xox,

Luvania 
















No comments:

Post a Comment